Amsab is a re-incarnation of its predecessor parent company, Engineering Projects and Products Co (EPPCO for short). EPPCO, the parent company, was incorporated in the mid-1980s, and chaired and managed by Dr. Abdelazim M Salih, the current chairman of Amsab.
Eppco had an ICT training centre, ranked second in Sudan, and sole distributer of more than eight international brands among them Apple Inc. It was considered a front runner company in its fields of competencies.
To become among the few elite of technology and associated services companies that provide innovative ICT solutions and contribute positively to the economy.
Amsab for Services and Technology Co. Ltd. will deploy highly qualified Sudanese and Foreig engineers, technicians and project managers to implement projects in Sudan.
1. Securing quality solutions in security video surveillance and video management systems for the private and public sectors
2. Providing a one –stop shop from consultation to implementation of CCTV and building management systems and solutions.
3. Introduction of Building construction efficient technologies and material for low cost housing.
4. Providing quality ICT solutions for vertical markets in networking and business communications (e.g. VOIP).
5. Provides best of bread RFID solutions for logistics, transportation, banking, animal breading, health and retail industries
6. Extend customer satisfaction and technical support to our clients
7. Provide mobile banking services for the unbanked utilizing the ubiquitous mobile phones and networks.